Each year our committee members reach out to our diverse commercial real estate community in the Atlanta area and ask our members’ assistance in furthering our mission in influencing the success of our industry by advancing the achievements of women.
The caliber of our members is unmatched in Atlanta. When you need something, these are the women (and men!) who get the job done. They are the movers and shakers. They are the ones who go over and beyond. They are the ones who mean business. And when you invest in CREW Atlanta, not only are you investing in our shared market and industry, but you are also investing in our people.
It is because of you that we are able to provide stellar programming, as well as leadership opportunities for our members. Through your sponsorship we are able to promote our common goal of elevating you, your clients, your team, our industry, and our Atlanta market to levels once thought impossible.
We are excited to share with you our plans for 2020. There are opportunities to fit every budget, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to one of us for further clarifications.
Thank you for all you do.
Why Support CREW Atlanta … The Value of Your Investment
Opportunity at the Local Level…
- Network with senior level decision makers – membership makeup includes 13% legal, 25% brokerage/ development/property and asset management, 15% design and construction, 5% accounting/finance, 7% corporate real estate, 3% title/insurance, and the balance includes related industries.
- Establish relationships and gain referrals – network with over 400 active local members.
- Broaden recognition of your company – over 200 attendees on average at monthly meetings.
- Build loyalty in a highly prized target market – CREW referrals help get deals done.
Access to a National Network…
- Increase business opportunities. CREW Network’s recent annual survey of members indicated that more than 72% of members have received or given a referral to or from another member.
- Position your company as a leader in diversity and the advancement of women in commercial real estate.
- Gain Exposure to 12,000 commercial real estate professionals in 75+ major markets.
- CREW members average 14 years of commercial real estate experience.
- Nearly 76% are presidents, CEO’s, partners or senior managers of their companies.
CREW Atlanta Programs have included…
- January Program: Joint Meeting with CoreNet Global Atlanta Chapter – Economic Forecast featuring Dr. Marci Rossell, former CNBC Chief Economist and co-Host of Squawk Box
- September Program: Empowerment Speaker Series featuring Amy Robach for 2020
CREW Atlanta Featured Annual Events . . .
- We held our seventh annual CREW Golf Event at Piedmont Driving Club in August 2020. There were twenty (20) foursomes that played in the tournament which raised $10,000 for CREW Atlanta’s Scholarship Fund and the Atlanta Women’s Foundation.
- UCREW is a one day interactive program for college level students, educating them on the many different career opportunities in commercial real estate. This event is typically held every February.
- Wine Tasting & Silent Auction Benefiting the CREW Network Foundation is held in the Fall.