Outta Town Dine Around
CREW members and guests are invited to sign up for a dine around to benefit CREW Atlanta Scholarships. 100% of the proceeds ($100 per attendee) will be donated to the organization.
The Perfect Fall Outing – Peak Leaf Season, Northeast Georgia Mountains, Stonewall Creek Wine Tasting, Moonrise Distillery Tour, and Award-Winning Southern Cuisine at Clayton Café. Just 1.5 hours from Atlanta.
Sara Silvio, Lauren Whitlock, Pam Little and Lisa Rhudy
Members and Nonmembers - $100
View other locations >>
Other activities you can incorporate around your trip to Rabun County:
- Stay overnight in a cabin or bed & breakfast (Visit https://explorerabun.com/stay-awhile/) or check out AirBNB or VRBO for places to stay.
- Shop on Main Street
- Visit Goats on the Roof
- Have drinks on Main Street at Clarks on Main or U-Joint
- Visit Lake Burton, Lake Rabun or Seed Lake
- Go hiking and visit waterfalls
- Eat breakfast at The Rusty Bike
- Buy local produce at Jaemor Farms or Osage Farms
- Shop for antiques at the flea markets
- Hike to the top of Black Rock Mountain State Park
- Hike to the bottom of Tallulah Gorge
- Many mountain biking trails