CREW Atlanta is pleased to announce our 2021 participants of its Mentor/Protégé Program, which provides professional development and leadership growth opportunities to women in commercial real estate. The 2021 cohort includes a diverse group of 15 women, from several disciplines of commercial real estate.
Awarded Protégés for the 2021 program are:
- Kyla Baker, Attorney, Holland & Knight Law
- Yvette Banks, Project Management Consultant
- Molly California, Interior Design Project Manager, Dyer Brown
- Tameka Clark, Commercial Broker, KW Commercial
- Gina Lee, Director of Business Development, Derucki Construction
- Kiara McCoy, Associate Asset Manager, Pattillo Industrial Real Estate
- Nicole Morado, Business Development Coordinator, GreenbergFarrow
- Keirah Palmer, Senior Property Manager, Coro Realty
- Callie Petersen, Marketing Assistant, Catamount Constructors
- Shana Reh, Portfolio Manager, Property Works
- Samantha Richwine, Interior Architecture Student (4th year), University of Tennessee
- Anne Michael Sustman, Senior Associate/Project Manager, Smith Dalia Architects
- Chanel Tobias, Analyst, Cushman & Wakefield
- Njeri Warfield, Managing Partner, SkyRise Property Group, LLC
- Alexis Young, Leasing Associate, The Simpson Organization
Each protégé will have an experience one on one over the course of twelve months with their mentor who will help lead them through a process of self-discovery, growth and planning. Mentors partnered with mentees include senior level women from top Atlanta commercial real estate firms and corporations.
For additional information on CREW Atlanta's Mentor & Protégé Program, please click the button below.
Mentor & Protégé Program