Realty Trust Group-Senior Associate
The Senior Associate provides project leadership for various client engagements involving Strategic Real Estate Planning Initiatives, Portfolio Optimization and Monetization, Project Feasibility/Financing/Development, Financial Modeling and Advisory, and Real Estate Transactions/Fair Market Value Analyses. Senior Associate reports directly to the Vice President. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide reviewed technical advice and client deliverables over all company service lines as appropriate.
- Serve in appropriate engagement management roles.
- Oversee associates' and analysts' work on specific engagements, including responsibility for quality control and staff development.
- Provide valued input into strategic issues and tactical decisions of the company.
- Perform FMV analysis for clients as it relates to real estates and render general real estate consulting advice to clients.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and a leader.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7 years of healthcare real estate or relevant consulting experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Healthcare, or Engineering, or related field is required. MBA, or similar graduate degree, is preferred.
- Maintain active industry licensure.
- Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ARGUS, and Yardi.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
- Business Client Development – 20/25%
- Client / Project Work – 65/70%
- Administrative – 10%
Overnight travel may be required up to 15% to 20%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.