Bridge Investment Group is a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with over $13 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily, office, seniors housing, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
Bridge's Office Fund Manager implements a real estate investment strategy that targets value-add commercial office assets in US prime suburban submarkets. We manage over 9 million square feet of commercial office space. Building on Bridge's deep industry expertise and multi-cycle track record as a seasoned owner/operator, Bridge Office offers specialized opportunities in acquiring well-located, high-quality office assets with outstanding risk/reward metrics.
We manage the entire life cycle of a value-add asset (buy, manage, sell). You will be exposed to all aspects of commercial real estate-sourcing, underwriting, pro-forma planning, due diligence, developing business plans, execution of business plans. In addition, you’ll partner with other verticals such as property managers, accountants, lenders, appraisers, real estate attorneys and construction professionals.
The Acqusition/ Asset Managment Financial Analyst will support our Directors in all aspects of Acquisitions, Asset Management and Dispositions, though financial modeling, lease administration, and research.
Job Duties – Acquisitions, Asset Management & Dispositions
- Assist in development of budgets and forecasts
- Build and maintain detailed analyses related to property valuation and asset performance
- Assist in the preparation of analysis associated with investor distribution amounts
- Research loan document covenants as it pertains to leasing, future funding, escrow reimbursements, and other covenants as necessary
- Provide administrative support for asset management’s lease approval process
- Assist with review of commercial office investment opportunities including review of offering materials and conducting research
- Build financial models and performing scenario analysis using Excel and Argus
- Perform various investment and underwriting processes as requested, including reviewing leases and financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of acquisition Investment Committee presentation package
- Provide support in developing and preparing Investment Committee disposition recommendation
- Manage and update deals on internal Pipeline
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of commercial real estate analysis preferred
- Ability to create financial models in Excel
- Experience with Argus Enterprise a plus
- Experience with Yardi general ledger accounting systems, tax and or real estate valuation
- Ability to analyze Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed-oriented with strong administrative and analytical skills
- Self- starter comfortable working alone or with a team within a flexible with workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly competitive base salary
- Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance
- Benefit plans including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- A suite of other company-paid and voluntary offerings
- Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
View post and apply online