CREW Atlanta is managed by a Board of Directors that work together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Atlanta Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field. All CREW Atlanta Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of one to two years.
2017 CREW Atlanta Board of Directors
3384 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
President-Elect | Delegate
Tina McCall, CCIM
Gemini Rosemont Commercial Real Estate
Senior Vice President - Asset Management
6625 The Corners Parkway, Ste 110, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Lynne R. O'Brien, JD
The Coca-Cola Company
Director - Corporate Real Estate
NAT408, Atlanta, GA 30301-1734
Lauren D. Whitlock
RPO Property Management, LLC
Senior General Manager
1150 Sanctuary Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Treasurer | Secretary
Sara E. Silvio
Constructive Ingenuity, LLC
646 Kentucky St Ste B, Scottdale, GA 30079-1106
Jodi Borges, LEED AP, NCIDQ
VeenendaalCave, a NELSON company
1170 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1700, Atlanta, GA 30309-7675
Ann H. Cone
Senior Vice President, Debt and Structured Finance
3280 Peachtree Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
Associate Project Manager
1230 Peachtree St NE Ste 800, Atlanta, GA 30309
Ellen Wansley Smith, Esq.
Holt Ney Zatcoff & Wasserman, LLP
100 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339-5960
Stephen E. Wells, ASID
1201 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30361
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW Atlanta membership
- The Directors will serve a two (2) year term.
- The Directors shall attend the monthly Board Meeting and as many events as possible to represent the organization and support the President.
- The Directors will serve as Board Liaison to one of the committees.
- The Directors will also be asked to serve from time to time on an ad hoc committee.
- The Director candidate will have served as Committee Chair for one or more committees in CREW Atlanta, been a member for more than two (2) years and ideally be an alumni of CREW Atlanta’s Leadership program.
As a Board requirement, you will be asked to raise funds in the amount of $5,000. Combination sponsorship and personal giving.
You will be asked to contribute personally to our charitable campaign and to encourage the committee you liaison to contribute personally as well.
You will be required to attend the Annual Board Retreat each year (for the 2018 planning year currently scheduled for September 28, 2017 and November 9, 2017 (Locations TBA))
- Participate fully on board committees as assigned. This means attend the meetings, read the necessary documents ahead of time, and be prepared to discuss the issues at hand. Board meetings are the place where key issues are discussed, analyzed and resolved.
- Advocate on behalf of the organization – directors must be prepared to promote the views of the organization in order to secure sponsorships and other support for the organization. This requires an informed board member.
- Approve the budget
- Report to the president of the board of directors. Individual agendas must be subordinate to the aims of the organization. Acting out of self interest is discouraged.
- Keep discussions and reports confidential.
- Provide input into the strategic plan and monitor the organization’s progress towards achieving established goals
- Be respectful during board meetings. Do not interrupt whoever has the floor, turn off electronic devices etc.
- Meet with outgoing & incoming liaison committee chairs prior to the annual board retreat
- All meetings and events are generally announced well in advance and are placed on the CREW Master Calendar which is updated monthly. It is expected that you will utilize the Master Calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts with work and other personal activities. In the event you should have a conflict you should notify the Executive Director immediately.